Saturday 19 July 2008

Welcome to my space (get it??)

Hello all! Over the coming weeks, months, (the dream) years I will be posting on this blog as often has I can. My aim (and please take this seriously I have this planned out using pens and everything) is to bring who ever happens to stumble over this blog all the latest info on games, movies, music and my life in general. I aim to bring you all this and more in a fun and entertaining way.

Has this is my first blog I will start by telling you a little about myself, I am a male (there the one's with the dangly bits) aged 23, from England (there the one's that use to rule everyone) I go to university in Manchester and take Computing and I like putting "funny" asides in my writing ( no shit Sherlock!)

The reason I have made this blog is because I am actually quite bored at the moment, I have seen many blogs on this site (I usually look at them to see the newest eps of lost and smallville!) and like always I love to jump on the bandwagon... 4 or 5 years after everyone else has!

Anyway If you have any questions please leave a comment, I'm going to post this now because I want to know what its going to look like, and what screen comes up next! Welcome to MY space I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: